All too often I hear people say,”I just want to be comfortable.” I’m just the opposite! If I’m comfortable with my business, that means:
1. I am no longer learning or wanting to improve.
2. I don’t want new clients.
3. I don’t want to help more people change their lives!
4. I no longer want to earn more income.
If I’m comfortable with life:
1. I no longer want to improve my health
2. I no longer want to improve my marriage
3. I don’t want to improve my relationship with God
4. I don’t want any new friends
5. I don’t want to improve my relationships with my friends and family
There are many more that I could have listed, but you get the idea. When you are comfortable with everything, improvement of yourself and your life is a thing of the past. You should NEVER be 100% comfortable. We all have areas we can improve upon because we are inherently imperfect. Always strive to be better because it gives you a reason to live. Inevitably, improving yourself will improve everyone else around you as well!
Find something to improve today!